Monday 31 December 2012

Review 2012 In Retrospect



2012 of me......

Thankfully, 2012 wasn't the year of the end of the world, although my hostel was on fire last 2 months, all of us was save from that accident. I enjoy my year 2012 very much and I believe I will have more enjoyable memories in the year 2013, I will not be reconciled if the world just ends in the year 2012.

I will briefly review my 2012......



Who I met in the year 2012?

6. Giddens Ko!
7. Malaysia Athlete - Leong Mun Yee


Conclusion: I met a lot of friends this year! =D






What I have done in the year 2012?

11. Organized 1 primary school friends gathering, a tuition classmate and 2 national service friends gathering.


Conclusion: All of these turned my year 2012 busy but meaningful.


Where I have traveled in the year 2012?

3. Kuantan


4. Broga
9. UNITEN



10. UM



11. UKM
Conclusion: Starting in 2012. I've set a goal for myself, which is going to travel every semester break during the whole life in university, location depends on the current budget.


Which movie I have watched in the year 2012?

1. WAR HORSE
2. THE WEDDING DIARY
3. TITANIC 3D
4. MADAGASCAR 3
5. THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
6. LIFE OF PI
7. AH BOYS TO MEN 1



Conclusion: Too busy with university activities this year, no time to watch a movie, hope next year can watch a nicer movie.


When was the most unforgettable day for me in the year 2012?


Conclusion: I wish I have many nice and unforgettable day next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post