Saturday 16 June 2012

Time To Say Goodbye Over The Water Rainbow

Kai Sze and I standing at the middle of the garden in front of UPM hall, we look at each other and said:

"Where are the others? Did they know we have a photography session this morning?"

Alvin greets us from behind, that really comfort us a lot. A moment later, we saw our gang waving a hand at the foyer of hall, that is the answer we want......

The photography session for Zhong Hua Orientation Month Association begins at the garden in front of the hall when the majority of us has present...... Our photographer is the treasurer for the Zhong Hua Orientation Month - Zi Teng, he is also the person who made the video for committee member of PAP 2012, that video is totally brilliant!

You will never query Zi Teng's professionalism after you look at the 2 photos below...... 



It does look perfect, however, behind these photos, it wasn't that easy..... Many shoots have done in order to create perfection, meanwhile all of us was exposed under the hot sun and time was wasted to wait for our turn......







Fook Hee can't afford to stay under the hot sun some more....


But I don't think he needs so many guys to carry him... Come on! He is a 56 kg boy with 27 inches waist......
Stop acting, Fook Hee...!



Of course, we will not just stand at there to wait for our turn, we play some childhood games such as WHEN THE STRONG WIND BLOW 大风吹, 123, TIMBERMAN 一二三,木头人, JIN GU BANG 金箍棒, SCISSORS-STONE-CLOTH and etc....









It’s hectic when the water rainbow appears at around 11.30am, although the others run as far as they can from the water rainbow, I enjoy being over the water rainbow because it relieves the hotness of me…..



See, they are chasing the water rainbow....

Kai Sze blow water...


Somewhere over the rainbow~~~~♫♫♫

… Or you can actually conclude that I rather being wet than being over dry…..

The photography session ends at 12pm, I think this is the last time we meet in this semester, it’s time to say goodbye over the water rainbow, and we will meet again during the UPM orientation……

Let us make this coming orientation sparkling!!! (^.^)

Ya, all of us should separate after the photography session, but this would never happen to these 3 bad kids – Yu Qian, Fook Hee, and Alvin, they will never go back early, especially during Saturday noon, just like every time after the bowling class, they will go somewhere to have lunch or lepak……

Oops! I almost forgot… =P Let me introduce you our new member – Evangel Mok…… 4 of us go to Jusco Cheras Selatan soon after we left Zhong Hua House…… All of us agree to watch MADAGASCAR 3: EUROPE MOST WANTED, however, the earliest session was at 4pm, what we are going to do during these 2 hours before entering cinema?



4 of us slowly walk to the opposite Greenbox and begins to stare at the entrance…..

After a couple of minutes, we abandoned the sing k decision and go to have fun at the amusement center……




Childish? Well, I always come here to play drum after exam during secondary school…… Trust me; this is a good way to release tension.

Besides drum, we play Merry-Go-Round, table ball (I hate this! (-_-#)), basketball and pinball too!






Fook Hee entreats us like a 4 years old kid just for this…… (-_-“ )



…… The worst thing is this game cost 4 tokens per entry, and he loses in 2 minutes?! Oh! Dear prodigal~~


When we leave the amusement center, we have another half an hour, hence we go to buy our favorite Chattime as our movie sneak drink… =P While waiting for Chattime to serve, the moment where Kai Xiang, Joe Jiunn and Teck Cong argue for the movie while waiting for Chattime plays in my mind, but they quiet after the Chattime that treat by Kai Xiang is serve, these little boys….. 


......I guess I miss them, seriously…… (“  )(  “)

Awesome! The seats are full, I bet I was surrounded by MADAGASCAR fans…..No matter MADAGASCAR 1 or 2, neither of them I watch before, but I do hug them before……




MADAGASCAR 3 is really hilarious; it drives the whole cinema full with laughter! I remember there is a scene where Gloria the hippo dance on the string, a little girl sitting in front of my point at the screen and shout: “大肥婆 (Big Fat Lady)!!! Although this little girl has disturbed the audience around her, she does make 4 of us cover our mouth and laugh for a minute…… XD

Speaking of our favorite character, Fook Hee and Evangel say they like that giant cute bear, they say that bear just as cute as Alvin, hahahahahahahahahax~ XD With the background music name TIME TO SAY GOODBYE, it makes that giant bear cuter!!! (^o^)(^____________^)


Asking me my favorite character in MADAGASCAR 3, my answer is Captain DuBois that siao cha bo~ She is the calm, cool, elegant and steady, the coolest antagonist I ever met! I just love her powerful voice that can cure any disease!!! (*.*) 



MADAGASCAR 1 story set at New York zoo; MADAGASCAR 2 set at Africa jungle, now they reach Europe,  perhaps next episode they will go to Asia, maybe China to learn Kung Fu from Panda? Or come to Borneo and swing with our Orang Utan? Or meet Kangaroo in Australia? Let’s wait for the next episode. =)

We separate with Evangel at Serdang, she goes to her hometown Bentong since her next examination falls on Wednesday. 3 of us went eat Paper Pack Chicken at Leong Ya Restaurant for dinner. Thanks to Fook Hee, I finally have a chance to try Paper Wrap Chicken. I live at Cheras which was so near to Serdang, but it’s embarrassing when I told people that I never eat Paper Pack Chicken this Serdang local food before…..


We stroll at The Mines after dinner, but we lazy to walk back to the car park, thus we took a boat ride……




A night with cool wind, lake and lights, its romantic scenery, although 2 big boys that sitting beside me wasn’t a romantic guy, I wish this boat never docks……








Thanks to Fook Hee, Alvin and Evangel for this despicable afternoon and evening (we are still in the middle of exam week (-.-“)), you guys allow me to put aside my exam stress for a day…..

This semester is going to end, I think today is the last time we meet in this semester, it’s time to say goodbye…… Fook Hee, enjoy your life in Hong Kong; Alvin enjoy your Genting trip while me, will enjoy my travel that comes very soon too! See you all next semester. (^.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post