Friday 7 October 2011

《十月围城》 Faculty of Modern Language Night UPM 2011


October 2011.... It's already a month I stay in K12, it's already a month I study in UPM.... My life so far? I'm enjoy my life so much right now, it sounds very good but actually this is a bad sign......

"YU QIAN, EXAM IS COMING SOON! STOP RELAX & ENJOY LAH!!!"


(~.~") This is the advice of angel in me, but I choose to escape from reality again...... (>.<")

Ok, whassup?! Today is the full month of me staying in UPM, so gonna celebrate it? ("  )(  ")

.... No need, because, because FBMK will celebrate for us...... This is the Faculty of Modern Language Night 2011!!!




Looks very elegant and glamor right? Actually behind this elegant and glamor scene, it stored a sour heart stories of me.... (T.T) Okay, where should I start this stories....?

Dress (RM19) + Outer Garment (RM19) + High Heels(RM35) + Others accessories (RM65) = RM138!!!! (T...T)

The most unbelievable things is I spent RM35 for high heels!!! RM35 for the shoe I hate the most, the shoe I swear I'll never ever wear!!! (-_-#)

However, I still have to thanks to Qian Qian who help me this fashion idiot pick a dress and an outer garment; Thanks to my room mate - Pei Li choose a pair of high heels for me( although I really hate it); Thanks to my room mate - Yong Ying who choose accessories for me; thanks to all my room mates who train me walking by wearing high heels and also thanks to Jen Teng who do make up for me....... Without them, I wouldn't be a LADY tonight......

About my lady identity, I receive different comments......

Pei Li : "Watch out your steps!!!"

Hold Chu Ge : "Har~? You are that xx xx ah...?"

 Qian Qian, San Wee Senior, Wei Chuen Senior and I...


Wei Chuen Senior : "Did you make up?"

San Wee senior : “气质一点……”

Kong Seng Senior : " Tonight is a modify show......"

Hui Yee Senior: "Junior...."

Girls from Room 206: "Wah~~~~"


Am I really success to change my identity to lady? Hmm~ You all judge me ba.... LOLX~ XD

Initially, this Faculty Night should starts at 7pm sharp, however due to technical error, it starts late......

Luckily, nothing get influence due to this incident, everything went smoothly until the end of Faculty Night...

The aim of organize Faculty of Modern Language Night is  provide us a chance to get to know faculty mates from other course such as English, German and France...... Hence, they separate us into different tables to having dinner and different groups to play games.....

During dinner time, a sideshow that consist all the photos of fellow guest was shown...... My photo was the old photo I take long time ago, I was wondering who choose this photo for this slide show.....


... I think I know the answer......

"Joseph senior, you are under arrest!"

To make the Faculty Night more marvelous, every course student has prepare a stage performance to entertain all the honor guest tonight......



 Love song from English Literature course.....

Dance by German course...

SNSD from French...

 Choir by English course...

Eh? How about Mandarin course performance? Wondering Mandarin course prepare what performance leh? Hehez~ =D We perform 《念你 Miss You》Wei Chuen senior favorite song, he also sing this song tonight.... We invite all our senior come upon the stage to sing with us too...... (^-^)

Lastly, it's voting session for Faculty King and Faculty Queen...... Our monitor - LoLo and Ning Oii is nominated as the Course King and Course Queen, hence they have to represent our course to win the Faculty King and Faculty Queen......


Voting session begins...... (Drum~~~ ♫)



The Faculty King and Faculty Queen of FBMK 2011 is....... The course King from French and Course Queen from German course...... (>n<;)

Aiya~ LoLo and Ning Oii drink hatred.... (>...<)

Take photo with Course King, Yeah!

Never mind, although we lost, we never stop shouting our cheer...... Our cheer is.....

 All the Mandarin course who attend the Faculty Night 2011...

Our cheer: “气质一点……"


“气质一点……"

...... Very obvious, this cheer created by San Wee senior....XD

...11pm, the Faculty Night finally ends, I can take off dress and high heels and tomorrow I will back to become Tomboy...... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post