Tuesday 18 October 2011

Super Duper Senior Convocation



Lynn, my super-duper senior graduate from UPM today!!!

...Mixed feelings, happy because she finally graduates after study so hard... (^.^) sad because I might no chance to meet her again....(T.T)

...However, sister Lynn says she has already applied for a master course in UPM...... Yea! (^_^)

.... It's rare that 4 generations can have time together, it's rarely to spent time with my direct senior - Pik Ling, super senior - Xiao Xin and super-duper senior - Lynn, hence I must cherish the time with 3 generation senior...


 3 of us - Xiao Xin senior, I and Pik Ling senior attend Lynn senior graduation...


 I, Pik Ling senior, Lynn senior and Xiao Xin senior... 4 generations together!


...There is a thing I hard to accept, Pik Ling senior and Xiao Xin senior are advance student, their age is younger than the year they study, while me... I'm just a very ordinary and stupid student... (>...<)

....Obviously, Pik Ling senior same age with me, but the cruelest thing is that Pik Ling senior's birthday is on 16 August 1991, this means my direct senior is younger than me..... Ngor... Ngor zhan hai jip sau um dou lor!!!!

...Fine, I admit I'm old enough....(>...<;)

Lastly, I want to wish my super-duper senior - Sister Lynn happy graduation and all the best in future undertakings......

Hmm~ I do like the graduation red robe, after 4 years I will have chance to wear it, I wonder how will I feel after I wear this mortarboard and red robe...? ("  )(  ")

Next year will be Xiao Xin senior turn to wear a mortarboard and red robe..... (T.T)


Xiao Xin senior and me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post