Friday 30 September 2011

METTA Gathering 2011




Faculty of Medicine and K17, finally I meet you today after 3 weeks I stay in UPM, bwahahahaha~ XD

.... Hachacha~ Not funny anymore, what I saw is just another eccentric phenomenon... Kolej 17, this is the hostel where future doctor stays, 2 peoples, share such nice room......




Yup, I can describe UPM as a small reality world... K12 is flat, K10 and K11 is condominium while K17 is a terrace house... That hostel has clear reflects today's reality world.......

Sigh~ Not much I can talk, these K17 residents deserve batter environment, they achieve 4.0 during STPM or Matriculation with their hardworking... With my poor CGPA, I qualify to enter UPM, I should appreciate......

Well, I didn't comfort myself, now I didn't feel regret to stay in K12, I really treat K12 as my second home... I found that I deeply fall in love with K12 after we organize Pesta Tanglung together......

Wondering why I come to the Faculty of Medicine today? Well, I was joining the METTA Gathering 2011 which held at the hall of this faculty today......




METTA Gathering is an event which organizes by the Buddhist Society of UPM...... Through this event, we are giving a chance to know more friends and learn more about Buddhist society......

In METTA Gathering, we have watch video clips, ice-breaking, play games, watch stage drama, singing and take photographs.... I do like the stage drama.... =)



.... Most activities I have done throughout this METTA Gathering reminds me of the time I join Buddhist Class in NS... I miss those sweet time so much and I wish the Buddhist society of UPM can bring sweet memories into my university life......

..... I've already filled in the participation form, I have decided to join the Buddhist Society......

.... Am I making a wise decision? I still don't know whether I can be an active member in here or not, this is because assignment has already come one by one..... (+_=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post