Saturday 14 April 2012

Broga Outbac Camp 1st Day - Kenangan Terindah Sick Again

Located at the border of Selangor and Negeri Sembilan states, Broga was well known by Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Negeri Sembilan state youngster, especially the Broga Hill that located at Broga...... As a KL youngster, I do visit Broga for several times during Secondary School, but I have never hike Broga Hill since graduate from Form 6, so I'm still excited when Teacher Amelia decided to make the Lang Chao Drama Class training camp at Broga.....






After we fill up petrol at K10 Petronas, our journey to Broga begins...... As a native KL resident, I become a tourist guide again...... Don't misunderstand, I do enjoy this job! (^-^)


Since there are unexpected incident happens throughout the whole journey to Broga, hence we took 2 hours to reach Broga...... Yup, 3 times more than the actual duration, but never mind, as long as every one of us reaches safely......


The place we are going to stay for 2 days 1 night is Broga Outbac Camp...... As I step into here, I could feel the warmth in my heart and eyes, like you met someplace you come back to an old place you longing for so long...... Lake, canoe, Koperasi, Flying Fox equipment, abseiling tower, kembara halangan stuff, dormitory room...... This place is just like my NS camp - Kem Millennium...... 




Broga Outbac Camp Lake...


Kem Millennium Lake...








Outbac Camp Dorm...




Kem Millennium Dorm...




Outbac Camp field......


Kem Millennium field...




...... As I stroll in here, many of the scenery recall my Kenangan Terindah at Kem Millennium......


...... I affect by Kenangan Terindah sick again...... I miss Kem Millennium and the wira and wirawati of Kem Millennium, how do you all do recently......? ("  )(  ")




When we reach Outbac Camp, we quickly fill up our stomach with lunch, then we move to the mini hall to attend the training class. In the training class, we have body warm-up session, leading dancing session, fashion show session and Washing Machine Mum stage drama discussion, all of these was supervise by Teacher Amelia.


One thing I forgot to mention, during the whole period in training camp, a mobile phone will be confiscated, this is a famous rule in NS......


 Evening, Teacher Amelia release us for outdoor activity, that means we are allowed to play flying fox, canoe or whatever activity we like...... The schedule arrangement was like the schedule in Kem Millennium too, we called this session as Riadah in camp......






However, I didn't go for outdoor activity since my clothes are very limited, I went to a bath at that time...... Unfortunately, water shortage happens when I take a bath! With the shampoo all over the body, I have been locked in the bathroom for about 90 minutes, a sticky body without a drop of water......  This is the most suffer bath I ever had in my life!!!! (>n<)


After dinner, we gather at the mini hall again, Teacher Amelia give us a speech and we have a reflection and sharing session...... Teacher Amelia switches off the light, light up the candles and turns on soft music, and the sharing begins......



The environment awakes the memories at Buddhist Class in Kem Millennium, sharing session always begins in this environment, I could see someone face through the candlepower......





Although I have a lot of feeling, I still choose to share something that is formal and normal; however, when to reach the turn for boys to share their feelings, most of them cry uncontrollable, including those who usually looks serious or optimistic such as San Wee Senior, Longz senior, Adrian, Chun Fong senior, Wai Seng...... (I wish none of then read this post.... (>.<))


Perhaps, it's correct Fergie sung BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY......


Perhaps, it's correct Andy Lau sung IT'S NOT A CRIME FOR  A MAN TO CRY......


We gave each other a big hug after the sharing session......


Refreshment is provided before we sleep, in NS camp this is the sixth meal of the day......


Everyone can sleep after the refreshment, except me, Aina, Adrian, Wei Chuen senior and Zhuan Xuan senior this Lang Chao welfare group members, we have to prepare tomorrow breakfast for everyone......


While applying Kaya on three packs of bread, we discuss our morning alarm big plan too...... XD


...... To make the big plan more perfect, tonight Aina and me move to Zhuan Xuan senior, Wei Chuen senior and Adrian dorm......


Light off~ Glad that that 3 big guys never make Snore Symphony...... I close my eyes and I found myself standing in the middle of NS friends in Padang Kawad......







No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post