Friday 6 April 2012

A Dream Speech

Area of 35,883 km2,   Taiwan this island area was almost as large as Peninsula Malaysia...... Some of them say Malaysia and Taiwan share many same characteristics, but what Taiwanese think about this?

There is a group of Taiwanese come to our faculty and give us a speech today, it's a dream speech of all students in the Mandarin course - Become An Exchange Student At Taiwan Programme......



Previous semester, our Year 3 senior - Cui Wei senior, Chu Guan senior, Wei Yu senior, Lisa senior, Chee Wee senior and Jing Quan senior was sent to National Ping Tung University of Education (NPUE) as exchange student their good performance has lead to the present of Ping Tung University lecture come to give us a speech today, they are looking forward to seeing another batch of our student become exchange student in their university......







Let's watch the introduction clip of NPUE...




Gosh~ I want to become the exchange student too in Year 3, even though I might share the same fate - postponed graduate as my seniors.....This is the best chance for me to experience student life at oversea for me, otherwise, I don't think I have the chance again......

But the most important thing now is to study hard and achieve the best result I can, because lecturer will only choose students with excellent result, especially first-class student......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post