Thursday 19 April 2012

Welcome To My World, Lappy...




거 저는의컴퓨터 이에요. 컴퓨터 이름이 ASUS Incredible Jay 이에요. 저는 보통 컴퓨터가 Lappy 부러요. 이 컴퓨터는 이천삼백 링낏 이에요. 이 Lappy 제 생일선물 이에요. 저는 Lappy 사랑해!

That's all for my very poor and limited Korea...... Erm~ By the way, did you know what am I talking about? It's just a brief introduction to my new laptop.

Yup, today I finally save enough money to get myself a lappy...... It's my desired brand, my desired model but not my desired color...... Actually, I wish to own a golden yellow ASUS Incredible Jay......(T...T)




...... Never mind, nothing is perfect, as long as I can use it to overcome all of my assignment, especially Dr. Chong assignment......

Since my 21st birthday fast approach, I treat this lappy as my 21st birthday gift......

 A gift to myself......  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post