Friday 16 September 2011

FBMK, K12, G12, AIESEC

FBMKK12, G12, AIESEC..... Wow~ How~ It's this a secret code of treasure box.....? Of course NO~~~ If I got a secret code of treasure box, for sure I'll store it into my brain, not sharing it to all of you here, selfish me... Wakaka~ XD

Ok, stop nonsense around..... Let me explain one by one..... FBMK is actually standing for Fakulti Bahasa Moden dan Komunikasi ( Faculty of Modern Language and Communication), this is the place where I study all languages such as Modern Chinese Language, Korean Language, and English Language... I always tell my friends that my faculty was located at the most Feng Shui place in UPM, why I'm so confident of it? As you can see, there is a Chinese cemetery behind FBMK.....




Perhaps the first thing that came into your mind is "Choy!" However, if you think attentively, you will find out why I said so... Chinese always pick the place they rest in peace according to Feng Shui, since this cemetery has resided by many ancestors, for sure this cemetery has perfect Feng Shui, don't you agree with me? With such good  Feng Shui, our academic sure being bless...... =)

Besides study at FBMK, I also study at places such as Dewan Kuliah Aman Putra(DKAP) and Kompleks Akademik A (KAA). For subjects such as Kenegaraan Malaysia, Pertanian & Manusia and Public Speaking will hold at DKAP while KAA is the place I study English and having co-curriculum activity......

 DKAP

 KAA


I bet you can easily guess what is K12 if you are my loyal followers....=D K12 is actually the short form for my hostel - Kolej 12...... Previously, I have murmured about unsatisfactory to my room and I know another cruel truth when I and Zia Mun wandering in UPM.....

 Fakulti Reka Bentuk Seni Bina & Fakulti Engineering behind there...




 K11



 K10 & K11 bus...


Have you seen this? This is hostel Kolej 10 and Kolej 11, where most of their residents study in Faculty of Engineering and Fakulti Reka Bentuk Seni Bina..... The hostel looks like an apartment, their facilities are much better than us, even the bus also nicer......

Not fair lor~ Language and literature students are grass, engineering students are treasure... I heard K17, the hostel near UNITEN there which I never go before is the hostel that Medic students reside, this hostel is the best in UPM, they only 2 people share a larger room....(>...<) Sigh~  This is the literature and language student's fate..... (._.)

Although the facilities in K12 wasn't as good as K10, K11, and K17, I found that my heart is still with K12...... I found reasons to love K12, one reason is G12!!! (^O^) Hoo Haa!!! What is the difference between G12 and K12? Well, G12 stands for Generation 12 十二华团, it's a group that joins by all the Chinese residents of K12! One thing we very proud of is G12 is the most active hostel Chinese group among all hostel in UPM, we always organize an interesting event at Kolej 12... This coming 26 September 2011, we will organize the Mid- Autumn Festival at our Badminton Hall......

Shh~ G12 is having a meeting at Sanggar 12...

Catch out our Mid-Autumn Festival promotion clip....XD


Can't wait to celebrate Mid-Autumn at Kolej 12....... Mari Mari~ Come join us!!! Don't forget to bring your I-LANTERN!!!!! XD

Besides hostel activity, I also join a few clubs and society, one of them is AIESEC UPM.....

Sorry to say that I also don't know what AIESEC stands for, but I can tell you that AIESEC is a society that joins by youth all over the world... AIESEC will help the youth to develop their confidence and leadership and also improve communication skills. The benefits of joining AIESEC is you will have a chance to go foreign country for charity purpose via Students Switching Programme and a higher chance to get a quality job......

Yesterday, I have joined the AIESEC Night... Through this AIESEC Night, I have watched many touching and meaningful video clips and meet friends from a foreign country such as Shirin from Egypt and Yuka from Japan..... Yuka treat us Japanese candy too!

 Shirin...

 Yuka

 Yuka is preparing Japanese candy...

AIESECer from USM......


The guy above is just a Malaysian student from USM (Sorry, I forgot the name...(>_<), but he motivates us a lot..... This AIESECer will graduate from USM very soon, he motivates us a lot through his photo sideshow...... As he says, the university is not just about study, we should fill in our university life with various meaningful activities to make my university life more colorful.....

Yup, I totally agree with him....=) I should make my university life as splendid as I can..... (*-*)

Hmm~ My university is just at the starting point and the colors are just about to paint...... (^____^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post