Friday 23 September 2011

Happy Busy Week

Enjoy my life now in UPM..... Although this week every day I sleep less than 6 hours..... Recently, I'm very busy, every night I have to sleep very late... Sounds like I'm very hardworking, however, the truth is not, I didn't finish my English homework and Korean homework..... XP (Later kena rotan by lecture baru tau.... XD)

Then, what I busy oh...? Haha~  Recently I become a director and scenarist..... I spent couples of night writing and editing theater script, as well as training and practice the theater..... Well, this theater performance was created for Pesta Tanglung of Chinese Studies that will be held on this Sunday..... =)

Yup, when you doing something you really love, you will never feel tired... I LOVE TO BECOME DIRECTOR & SCENARIST!!! (..^__^..) However, neglect my homework and assignment wasn't seem so good lah..... =(

Next week, I will more busy, because this coming Sunday and Monday will have Pesta Tanglung... As what I say, I was a director and scenarist for Pesta Tanglung of Chinese Studies which held on Sunday; The Pesta Tanglung of G12 on Monday, I will in charge of studio lighting and sound effect, it's all my favorite job.... (^___^) Tuesday I will join Malam Kebudayaan Chong Hua, Friday I will join METTA Gathering and Sunday got the Starting School event.... Faculty Prom Night is coming soon, I need to get a gown for this event too... (>...<) Very happy and busy... Probably, I might no time to return home next week.... (T.T)

This whole week I get to know some seniors... Follow seniors got here and there, study with senior, eat with senior, walk with senior, sing with senior, perform with senior..... Sometimes when I was lucky, senior will fetch us go back hostel.... (^.<)v Senior do treat us very good, although some senior teach us bad things, they do help us accommodate with UPM faster... (^___^)

Another great thing happens yesterday... Choo Mei Yee, STPM Chinese Class classmate of I and Zia Mun join me yesterday, so happy when Zia Mun and I meet her....! Just want to shout out: "Law Sir, you have 3 students study in UPM Chinese Studies right now....!  XD"

Lastly, I would like to talk about the room that I have missed previously..... I have 3 roommates - Yong Ying, Pei Li, and Zia Mun... Yong Ying is doing Food Technology studies while Pei Li, Zia Mun and I were doing Chinese Studies..... Yong Ying comes from Sungai Petani, Kedah, my mother's hometown as well, Pei Li comes from PJ and Zia Mun come from Setapak..... Although all of us come from a different place, we were enjoy, crazy and having fun a lot in the room... 

Erm~ Sorry, I might have to let you all disappointing... Due to every one of us was busy recently, 4 of us still haven't got time to take a photo together, so can't show you all how my roommates look like..... But if you how Zia Mun looks like, you can simply scroll down or look back the oldest post... Zia Mun's photos are everywhere, she is just too red and popular in my blog...! XD

Don't too disappointing... Let me post some photos of my room and daily life here.....

 My room, My Bed, My Desk...
Welcome to knock No.323, L4...

Photos of
my lovely friends on the wall...

 Arabian rice...


There is a PC Fair in UPM this week, I took this chance to own my very first 16GB thumb drive and MP3...



That's all for this week, I run out of time to tell you more stories..... Later gonna return to the hostel to practice theater again... The cruelest thing is next week I might no time to return home, which mean I can't blog for 2 weeks..... (T.T) I guess the next post will fall on October, that time I will blog about Pesta Tanglung and all the activities I have these 2 weeks, more and more interesting photo will be show in my next blog, stay tuned.... (^-<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post