Wednesday 28 September 2011

Class At Outdoor

Sit down, turn on books, listen...... Usually, this is what we always do every time we attend lecture class......

However, today's Agricultural Class is a little bit different than usual because today we are having our class at outdoor, at the real farm!!!

Nice weather this morning..... (~.~) I can feel the sunshine, I can feel the sunshine.....


Meteor in the day......


Agricultural Class begins at 8am, I and 2 room mates which is Zia Mun and Pei Li ran to farm at 8am too......(-_-") Excuse me, are we jogging right now? I so enjoy running to UPM 10th Farm......

Wei Chuen senior and San Wee senior has been waiting for us at the entrance of farm since 7 something, paiseh~ (>.<;) Luckily the farm was located opposite our hostel area, thus we wasn't too late to reach th ere.......

After listening to the farmer explanation, the farm tour begins......

Firstly, we went fishing pond...


Secondly, we went to see the cows...... However, I feel like they are looking at us too......

Moo~

...Just notice that KLIA Express passed by this farm......

Thirdly, we went to visit orchard.....

 Starfruit Tree......


Rambutan Tree...

San Wee senior and Mango tree...

 Jackfruit and I



Lastly, before we leave the farm, we went to the hydroponic farm, I just love the taste of fresh peppermint......



On the way we left the farm, I found another interesting thing...

... On the top of the roof of Kolej 12, there is a sentence " 12TH COLLEGE WELCOME YOU"......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post