Sunday 12 January 2014

안녕히 가세요 Tour

Won Kwan Sik, my beloved Korean friend is going to complete his exchange student studies at here and go back to Korea next month, hence Alex Peh and I organize this 안녕히 가세요 Tour for him, which mean a farewell tour too.

It's too boring if this tour only Kwan Sik, Alex and I, hence we call upon our friends and mates too, Alex called his 고향 mate - Ashton, while I called my coursemate - Aina, Annie and Qian Qian, together 7 of us begin our tour.


Although beside Kwan Sik, none of us are Korean, but Alex, Aina and I are Korean language learner last time, Ashton is a K-Pop fans, Annie is RUNNING MAN fans while Qian Qian is curious on Korean culture, this could be a culture interchange tour too, haha~ XD

Before I forget, the place we pick for 안녕히 가세요 Tour is Shah Alam area. The first place we go is Malaysian Agricultural Park


Malaysian Agricultural Park is a 1258 Hectare park is the ultimate pristine rain forest. The park is divided into numerous zones and each zone highlight a specific aspect of agricultural. Since this is a huge park, we have to rent a bicycle to travel around the park.



The first place we reach is Animal Park, there are birds, porcupines, tortoise, horses and many animals, can be said as a mini zoo. However, the horses doesn't seems in a good mood today.


The weather is so hot today that drive us sweat non stop, thus we head to Four Season Temperature House to enjoy the winter there.





It's 8 degree Celsius  We was freezing and shivering once we enter, including Kwan Sik who has experienced the real winter passed 20 years too. We quickly wear our jacket, but Kwan Sik doesn't have one, it's my fault for not reminding him to bring, I thought he can cope with this cold weather..... (>~<)











However, according to Kwan Sik, this temperature consider as warm winter in Korea


We are still shivering when we leave the house.


After enjoying our Winter Sonata, we next move to  the Ornament Garden and The Tree Tower. The beautiful scenery at there drive us take a lot of photos!













我说爱情就是那么瞎……
打是疼,骂是爱,
爱到极限用脚踩…… 

……就算你在背后怎么踩我……


……我还是愿意和你携手一起走~


……天天看着你直到年老……


……艾娜,你愿意嫁给我吗? 

Cloudy day come in afternoon forced us have to end up our tour earlier at here. The last thing we can do is  return our bicycle and take a simple bus ride around Agricultural Park.


Leaving Agricultural Park with empty stomach , the next place we go is Taman Rashna, Klang, to filled up our stomach with bowl and bowl of Bak Kut Teh! =D It's seems like Korean loves organ very much, Kwan Sik eat almost all the organ!

As the dusk has come, we go to our final destination which is I-City. However, the sudden rain make us have to visit the indoor part first. We choose to go 3D Trick Art Museum first. This is not the first time I came here, but I'm still enjoy coming with different people!

达文西正是我~

你是在荡秋千还是在吃她豆腐啊?XD

咦?原来住我隔壁的是美女啊?

年轻人,看什么看!

静璇:嘿!我原来是男生来的! 

静璇: 原来我长得酱恐怖的……

静璇:镜子中,看见一个陌生的人……

Ashton: Oh? I‘m a Korean Guy? 


瞧瞧我拳头的厉害!

艾娜:看我用太极拳打爆你!
清源:看我用黄金右脚踢爆你!

静璇:看我用铁头功撞破你!


名副其实的步步惊心~

爬上去会遇到什么咧?

Open sesame~~~~~

“这是给人走的洞吗?”
“不是,是给人爬的……” 

Nani~ 竟然有地下室?

大~象~
大~象~
你的鼻子怎么那么长~

斗牛士总是潇洒 
羡慕让裙摆飞扬
浪漫让眼睛迷茫
他挥动红色幻象 
你追着横冲直撞
最后剩遍体鳞伤

艾娜: G for Giraffe~
美仪: L for Lee Kwang Soo~

英雄救美!

你用力攀岩,
我轻松拍照~

外面的世界很精彩~
外面的世界很无奈~
我的世界只有猫~~~~

哇~ 这只东西好像在幼儿园课本看过咧, C for~

妈妈咪呀!!!!!

谁说马来西亚没有企鹅的?
Nah~ 这里就有一只来自沙巴的。

啊!原来是CIMB的提款机……

HUAT啊! HUAT啊!
艾娜发财啦!!!

昨天我打从你门前过,
你正提着水桶往外泼,
泼在我的……………………


清源的相亲对象?

小姐,别伤心,我捐我的运动鞋给你~ 

Some~ where~ over the rainbow~~~~~~~ umbrella?
~ ella~ ella~ eh~ eh~ eh~

口渴了,就来一瓶营养丰富的牛奶吧~

美国有部《LIFE OF PI》
我国有部《LIFE OF 白》

My Spiderman, My Man~

木乃伊:Aarrghhhhhhh~~~~~我要把你吃掉!!!!
艾娜: 管你多大只,多恐怖,我的一个小指甲就能刮伤你了……
木乃伊: Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgh~~~~~ 

木乃伊: Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgh~~~~~
艾娜: 还吵,信不信我用雨伞打你! 

无论再别人眼里你有多奇怪,ET你永远是我静璇最要好的朋友。

静璇:ET,看来有人比你更奇怪~

“小姐,你跑的咖啡好香哦~”

静璇:“老板娘,你的手机响了。”
昱倩: “啊?!”
 

踏上天国的阶梯……

你是魔鬼中的天使~~~~

你就是我的天使~~~~

I believe in angels 
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me

The second place we come is House of Horror. As I predict, it wasn't horror at all....



















I think my friend - Aina is the most horror after all... (O...o)




When the night comes, the rain has stop, and the lights has bright up...




 《步步》mv~











Different from last time, in conjunction with the year of horse this year, they have prepare a horses model at here... Yup, 2 weeks more to Chinese New Year, 3 weeks more to say goodbye to Kwan Sik... (T.T)



안녕히 가세요, the fifth semester……
안녕히 가세요,2013……

안녕히 가세요,my dear friend and coursemate……

안녕히 가세요,  my dear coursemate - Aina and Qian Qian who represent UPM as exchange student in Taiwan.

안녕히 가세요, 내 한국 친구, 관식씨。



No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post