Saturday 23 November 2013

《Dream》 Faculty of Modern Language and Communication Night UPM 2013

Outfit of the night - Cheongsam, the reason I pick Cheongsam is I want to expose my identity as a Mandarin course since I'm the only Mandarin course final year student who attends this faculty night.

How about the others? Initially, me beloved course mate - Annie invite me to go and Aina promise to join too, however, in the end, both of then went for a part-time job at bookfair and left me aside... (T.T)

Only 7 final year students, 2 English Literature students, 2 English students, 2 French students, and a Mandarin student......


... This makes a perfect gathering for LES MISERABLES Musical UPM cast...... So long,  Karene, Li Yuan, Jak Kee, Taylor, and Kung Yen.


Kung Yen vs Javert
Yu Qian vs Grantaire the Student Rebel
Jak Kee vs Bamatabois
Karene vs The Factory Women
Taylor vs The Bishop
Li Yuan vs Fantine

We dreamed a dream tonight...









The Final year ladies... 







The final year gentlemen...


Oops~ Of course not forget a new friend I met tonight - Jin Keng, Annie does talk a lot about him......



Although I'm the only Mandarin final year student, some of my juniors do attend this faculty night, including my direct junior......





I did attend the faculty night at during 1st year, last year I skipped it, and this year I back again, the tradition is still preserving, the organizer is previous Faculty King and Queen while tentative is still the same. Performance by every course students starts as we having our dinner.


YOU TOOK MY HEART AWAY by German students...

Sign Language performance by my  beloved juniors~

 BEAUTY & THE BEAST show by French students... I'm not kidding, the one with a big ribbon on the head is a boy...

Lastly, it's the time everyone waiting for... Who is the next Faculty King and Queen? Since there is only 2 male junior attend this faculty night, which is my junior Ming Kuan and a French junior, so they automatically become the Course King in their course. Yea, Ming Kuan is our Course King this year. 

But, there is strong competition for Course Queen, too many pretty junior tonight. No matter how hard to decide and nominate, at last, there is 4 nominee from French, English, German and Mandarin, they are the Course Queen for each course. Yi Ting is our Course Queen!



Then, the voting session begins...... (Drum~~~ ♫)




The Faculty King and Faculty Queen of FBMK 2013 is....... The Course King and Course Queen from French course...... (>n<;)



The Faculty King and Queen 2012 finally past their crowd to the new Faculty King and Queen...




French course boy won the Faculty King for 3 years and Faculty Queen for 2 years!





Yup, I'm taking a photo with this year Faculty King and Queen. One thing I realize is the winner of every year Faculty King has to act or dress into a girl before they win, is like the fate of every Faculty King.


I guess no one forgets the last year Cinderella, isn't it? There is him, Wen Jun, the last year Faculty King.


Cindy is the last year Faculty Queen, it's not too late to take with her now.



However, I still think that the Faculty King of our batch - Jak Kee is the most handsome one... =D






Actually, all of us went to Faculty Night 2 years ago, we did watch Jak Kee awarded as Faculty King that time, but why we didn't know each other 2 years ago as the aim of Faculty Night is provide us a chance to get to know faculty mates from other courses? What made us only know each other recently?  


To be or not to be, that is a question.

Well, Faculty King and Queen have been chosen, it's time to choose our Self-Shooting King and Queen of tonight. I say Taylor is the Self - Shooting King tonight, no one can deny. And the Queen goes to Benjamin! XD






The theme of this year Faculty Night is "Dream". When comes to the word "Dream", the first thing that comes into my mind is pillow...

Hey, let's have a pillow talk and pillow fight that we wanted so long...





We dreamed a dream together......

The second round of final year student gathering held in the newly opened McDonald in Sri Serdang... A talk with dessert, sweet enough~



Oh, that is our sweet couple tonight - Taylor and Jin Keng, they holding each other hand, smiling to each other sweetly, they... they fall in love...... 



Nope~ Just a competition between man...



Our voice and laughter fill in the cold air here...



Believe it or not, this is the photo uploaded by the cool Kung Yen!



Look forward to our next gathering, perhaps the next Faculty Night? No, I hope it wouldn't take so long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post