Friday 2 November 2012

From Spain To Poland (Happy 300th Post!)

Creating My 300th post on my blog, yippie! Obviously, I'm still addicted to writing my blog. I don't know why I still have the patience to blog my life here, but I do know I enjoy my recent life very much, every single moment inspired me to write my blog...

I don't know how many of you still remember my 200th post content, it's already exceeded a year since I blog the 200th post. Due to several reasons, I switch my blog here, many blog readers went when I switch my blog, and I hope they manage to find me back and keep in touch with me.

Looking forward to the 400th post......

"From Spain to Poland", is the title of my 300th post, so does this means I'm celebrating my 300th post in a foreign country? Well, not really, actually it's a foreign country that moved into UPM recently. =D


International Food Fair (IFF) 2012 will hold these 2 days at Dewan Besar UPM, many country food booths will be placed here, including my favorites Korea, Japan, Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, Africa,  Poland, and so on, that's why I say many foreign countries move into UPM. (^O^)

Initially, I will just come to the IFF and enjoy all the food there, but my pretty pal - Fook Hee has turned me from a visitor to a committee of the IFF. Fook Hee and Kai Sze are the committee member of the games group, but I'm the one who help them to draw the game poster and I couldn't believe this poster can drive me to sleep at  4am in the morning... (Z...z) Okay, treat it as charity.


...... And this early morning, I have to help them set up the game booth.... (=.=) Actually, I have a date with my dearest roommate - Zia Mun in Spain, after I help them set up the booth, I quickly fly to Spain to meet my roommate.

 Coincidentally, Spanish Talent Time was held at Engineering Auditorium this morning too, Zia Mun is one of the performers, and other friends such as Siaw Ching senior, Chuan Yi senior, Jia Yang, and Teck Wee are also involved in the talent time performance.

They are around 20 different performances including singing, dancing, and stage drama performance in the talent time.


My favorite performance of the event - the Spanish traditional dance!



Sadly, due to setting up a booth at IFF this morning, I was late to the talent time and I missed Zia Mun, Siaw Ching senior, and Chuan Yi's senior performances... (T.T) I heard Chuan Yi senior dance brilliantly just now...


However, I still manage to watch Jia Yang's performance... Hmm~ I should ask Aina to come too, I knew Aina miss him a lot, especially his voice since they sang together during kindergarten, but I don't guarantee his voice is still the voice Aina missed..... XD 


Follow up next is the Spanish version of CALL ME MAYBE performed by Teck Wee's group...... Oh My God! Teck Wee has a pleasant voice that is enough to make me intoxicated, although he is just wearing a black T-shirt and jeans which don't rip and show skin, he sings like an ordinary Spanish!!!! (*~*) 



Your stare was holdin',Ripped jeans, skin was showin'Hot night, wind was blowin'Where you think you're going, baby?
Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number,So call me, maybe?

It's hard to look right, 
At You Baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?


But I already have Teck Wee's mobile phone number...... Never mind, I have your number, I call you, Teck Wee~ Great! Great!

I shout Teck Wee's name and praise him once he goes down from the stage, he feels shy and quickly covers his face with both hands... Oh~ He is so cute...... (..>~<..)

Ignore me, I easily get crazy and lost control once I met a talented guy, haha~ XD 



Spanish Talent Time ends at 12pm, it's lunchtime, I and Zia Mun quickly take a bus to Dewan Besar to have our international meal at IFF... 

Korean food sold out?!  I can't believe it! At last, we choose to eat Japanese Pancake as our lunch.



Wait a minute, it sounds crazy, but I do see an alien and a walking pumpkin just now... (+.=) 


Fook Hee, seriously? I thought he was in charge of the game booth, and he is now a Poland food booth presenter?

No matter what, he does look like a walking pumpkin after all. Pumpkins are magical, remember that pumpkin can transform into Cinderella? How can we miss the chance to take photos with pumpkins! (O....o)






We met the dry brothers at IFF too, they are committees too, then the guy who help me when I was injured last time - Ying Qian come and join us too. At first, we just planned to talk for a while, then we have to go back to the hostel to rest, but the sudden rain stops us from going back to the hostel.

As the rainfall, we continue our conversation. I forgot who starts first, but at last, we all do sitting in the middle of the walking pathway, just like a demonstrationist. Kevin and Kelvin leave our group as we talk about politics, and left me, Zia Mun, Chun Min, and Ying Qian till the end of today's IFF.

Reaching the end of IFF, I get my IFF wages - A big pack of marshmallows!


The 300th blog post celebration wouldn't be so dull with the presence of marshmallows. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post