Sunday 26 February 2012

Dear Elena, Dear Amelia

Evilness succeeded giving me the satisfaction of life......

Astonish?! Well, this is not my quote, this is just the quote of the stage drama name DEAR ELENA SERGEEVNA......


Speaking about DEAR ELENA SERGEEVNA, I would like to introduce it to everyone since it was proudly perform by my drama teacher - Teacher Amelia...... (^...^)

As the student of Teacher Amelia, we Lang Chao (Wave) Drama Class members must give teacher fully support by watching DEAR ELENA SERGEEVNA......




DEAR ELENA SERGEEVNA was shown in The Actor Studio at Lot 10, it recounts the story of 4 students who visit a teacher one evening in an attempt to persuade her to hand over a key lock so that they can change test scores, story turns complicated when student's evilness was unfold......

The stage drama is wonderful!!! Even PAP 2012 director - Chin Fook Hee who watch it earlier than me also praise this stage drama...... =) According to Fook Hee, it will be a surprise if we sit at the right side of stage......

I realize it was  Fook Hee's trap after I watch DEAR ELENA SERGEEVNA, luckily I didn't trap by him...... v(>.^)v

Besides support our dear Teacher Amelia , we also enjoy some delicious food, for example my favourite Snowflakes before enter studio...... (..^-^..)


...... However, I'm pretty sure Wei Chuen senior like the place we ate dinner - T-Bowl more...... Toilet bowl plus food that serve in shit-like, all Wei Chuen senior favourite......

I feel sienz when I know I will eat at T-Bowl again because I just ate at it's Penang branch last month...... 


But one thing for sure, all of us like the fruit dessert that serve in mini toilet bowl!!! Let's jiak~~~~~~~ Sai! (..>-(..^-^..)-<..)




After we sek si o fan, we take Putra LRT and bus go back to UPM...... Since we Lang Chao group invaded the whole railway carriage, we took this chance to shoot our new movie - THE PUTRA LRT DISASTER! XD

1 comment:

  1. Can you provide a brief overview of the plot of "Dear Elena Sergeevna" as depicted in the text? regards Telkom University

    ReplyDelete

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post