Monday 1 October 2012

Hostel On Fire

"Api! Api! Cepat Lari!!!"

When I first heard this, I thought it was just a silly prank, hence I straight ignore it. A couple of seconds later, suddenly no electricity, I heard the sound of hurried footsteps, more people shout and repeating "Api! Api!" again and again...

...Wow, Kolej 12 take fire drill very seriously, so I  keep my laptop into the wardrobe, take my matric card and ic, perhaps a book to read if the fire drill takes a long time, and prepare to line up at the assigned place, but once I open the door......

GOD ALMIGHTY!

I was left behind, the corridor was surrounded by white smoke and I can't figure out which direction is the safest and less smoke because it seems just the same to me. And I don't know where is the fire location at all.....

At last, I turned left to Sanggar 12 direction without reason...

I thought I was the last person came out, however when I reached the first floor, I saw my coursemate is still having their meeting in debate room, they have no sense of fire because there is less smoke in this floor. I quickly knock the door and ask them out...

No one line up at the assigned location, everyone just come out and look at the hostel block, wondering what is really going on... We didn't see any fire, what we can see is just a lot of white smoke...

After I came out of the hostel, I just realize I leave a lot of precious stuff in the room... My lappy...(T.T)

I know it sounds stupid but I do update my Facebook status to inform my friends about the fire and I was in a safe condition but not my stuff... I never ever expect the first person who sms me and asks my condition will be my guitar sifu......(师父,弟子给您磕头~)(T.T)

Later on, I receive many sms from friends, senior and cousin, asking my recent condition.

9.40pm, Firefighters reach our hostel to put out the fire. The ambulance comes too...(@...@)



We asked to line up in front of Dewan Putra 2 to wait for the next command... Walau A~ How long does the investigation take, don't tell me we can't sleep in the hostel tonight... (0.+)


Don't tell me this fire was caused by lantern too.... (0.X)


Anyway, I'm fine here, so do my hostel mates, there is no one injure and kill in this accident, thanks to those who concern and care for my condition. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post