Sunday 27 July 2014

Happy 5 Year Anniversary to Melida Yu Qian Facebook!

Usually called as "Facebook Look Back 10 Video", I name this video as "My Look Back 5 Video", because this a  video summary of my life on Facebook since I build my Facebook account 5 years ago, this video contains my most-liked photos, statuses, and life events.



With the mission to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected, Facebook makes me connect and keep in touch with most of my primary school friends, secondary school friends, national service friends, university friends, and coworker or colleagues, from near to far.

Thank Facebook for documenting a history of my life.

Happy 5 year anniversary to my Facebook account!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post