Friday 31 May 2013

The Returning of B.A.D

B.A.D stands for Book Addiction Disease, and it is now returned in along with the return of POPULAR Warehouse Stock Clearance in Viva Home.

Asking when I will recover from this disease? No, this time I don't really care at all, what I care is I want to spend RM200 Baucer Buku 1 Malaysia (BB1M) as fast as possible since it is only valid till 31st of May. 

This year, the B.A.D not only affect my coursemate, but also another 3 friends - Kai Sze, Chun Min and Alfred senior. After I go with Kai Sze yesterday, now it's Chun Min, Alfred senior, Sing Huong, Zia Mun and I come to POPULAR Warehouse Stock Clearance together in this lovely noon.

It's the end of 14th week of the semester, let's shop crazily to release all the tension with have this semester!

If you want to shop for hours, of course, you have to gain as much energy as you can, right?

The funniest thing is Zia Mun and I come back to The Garden, the restaurant we ate 2 years ago when we shop for books at here too, haha~ However, we realize the food was not as nice as 2 years ago, perhaps the set lunch wasn't that nice. But I like the pumpkin soup and there is one thing that never changes, they still provide the best Ice Lemon Tea, the Ice Lemon Tea with the most perfect ratio of lemon and tea. 

Alfred enjoys his pumpkin soup...

Zia Mun's Smiling pasta

Chun Min's Salad + Bread + French Fries dishes...


My sambal fried rice, not nice for me, sorry~

Brownies with ice-cream, it would be perfect if the brownies are hot enough...

Who wants to play the white piano?

After lunch, we choose to watch a movie first, since there is no movie attract me recently, so I just accept any movie they choose, and they choose FAST AND FURIOUS 6.



FAST AND FURIOUS 6 is a movie full of men with muscle, weapons, cars, obviously, boys will love this movie more.

However, I would like to comment about the climax, something I couldn't understand... Why can they fight so long on the airplane that is ready to fly on the runway?  How big was the runway in the  FAST AND FURIOUS 6? It's the runway hundreds kilometer long?



Coming out from cinemas, we directly move to POPULAR Warehouse Stock Clearance hall and begin to shop crazily...

After 2 hours, these are our harvest...




The best thing is finally I can clear away RM200 BB1M...



RM200 for all these books, not bad huh?



Well, mine is just a small case. Chun Min is more terror! Look at this encyclopedia that cost RM1280, he buys it at RM9.80. Yes, 99.99% discount. Only Chun Min can do that.



We come back to UPM after the end of the shopping spree. However, there is a party I have to attend before the end of the 14th week, the LES MISERABLES Musical Cast Party.



My goodness, barbecue again? This is the 3rd time I eat barbecue this week! Believe me or not, this is the most barbecue week of my life.





Different people, different style. This is the first time I eat barbecue marshmallow, and it's delicious!

Wow! These guys are so efficient. They already did the editing of video recording of LES MISERABLE Musical and the soft copy are available now. 








Watching LES MISERABLES Musical video while eating my barbecue dinner in Dewan Zaba is enjoyable! Sometimes we follow the video and sing the song again. It seems like everyone good in memorizing, now we all can sing every song without a script. Shall we request LES MISERABLE Musical re-show again? I do miss my handsome face.

Haha~ I just love the feeling now. No matter Malay, Chinese or Indian, we eating, joking and laughing together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post