Tuesday 25 September 2012

UPM Campus Election 2012

Campus election has finally come, although it is just a campus election, we do wait for it for a long time. According to senior, the campus election usually held between March to April, this year campus election was postponed because they want to avoid from clashing with the general election.

I already reached 21 years old 5 months ago, but sadly till now I still haven't got time to register as a national voter, but never mind, I believe this campus election voting experience will help me in the coming soon general election. 

From my observation, the campus election system is almost the same as the general election. As we all know, in the general election we have Barisan Nasional coalition as the pro-government, and we have Pakatan Rakyat coalition as the opposition; Same goes to campus election, we have the pro-establishment Pro-Aspirasi group and the anti-establishment Pro-Mahasiswa.

I knew I have lots of friends compete in the campus election since my Facebook burst with candidate poster recently, including our Zhong Hua President - Aw Kien Seong...

PAP 2012 President - Foo Chuan Yi, PAP 2012 Program Department Vice Director - Daimler Yong...

Foo Chuan Yi
Daimler Yong

K12 MTM - Khoo...

Khoo

...and the boy who helps me when I injured my leg last semester - Ying Qian... 

...So do the Top Board member of Minggu Perkasa like Choon Lim, Phaik San, Shu Qin, and even my publicity director - Steven Low...

Choon Lim
Phaik San

...Every one of them has a different manifesto, but I have no idea which group they belong to.

Since I will busy for tomorrow Zhong Hua Night rehearsal at Medical Faculty, I have no time to return to my college or faculty to vote, hence I did my very first and precious election vote at the Medical Faculty...




... A short and simple step, the vote has made... But I was wondering why they never state the group of each candidate, or may I miss look or miss something when I vote?


At night, the election result has announced... It wasn't the result I forecast...


Well, I have no comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post