Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas Countdown At Sanggar 12

Sanggar 12 is our territory today! Because we are going to have Christmas countdown party at Sanggar 12......

 
...... Since many students have gone back to their hometown, hence this Christmas party only attend by I, Zia Mun, Pei Li, Aina, Christina, Qing Qing, Jen Teng, and our beloved senior - Wei Chuen senior......

...... The most important component for a Christmas countdown party is Christmas songs, Santa Clause red hat, presents, and snacks........

12am, no resplendent fireworks for us to watch, what we can do just exchanges present.....

... I got Aina's present, it's the candies from Taiwan!!! I love candy...... (..^_^..)


 

... Zia Mun got my present...... lolz~ She already saw I wrap the present, the present is not surprising anymore for her...... Well, my present is just Gidden's novel name THE GOD OF LOVE......

......After that, we play Truth or Death until all of us feel sleepy, Wei Chuen senior can't accept both Truth and Death, he chooses to quit earlier...... XD


 

Although I wasn't celebrating Christmas at home this year, you guys drive my Christmas extraordinary this year......

Thanks for those who gave me a Christmas present......


 Books from Wei Chuen...

 Mini Spiderman from Bakti Siswa...

...... And thanks for those who like my Christmas present......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post