Sunday 15 January 2012

KL Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour

Birds perhaps the best target to release tension...... Hmm~ I think San Wee senior think like that because he brings us to KL Bird Park for the exam over celebration, and last time he brings us to eat at KFC when the first test over...... I think San Wee senior love birds very much.... (>_<)


Although birds weren't my favourite animal, I still join them to KL Bird Park since I never been before...... Wow,  Time elapsed at a fast pace, the very last time I went to Birk Park was 9 years ago at Langkawi Island...


Well, this trip should be a group of 10 person tour which involves San Wee senior, Wei Chuen senior, 206 and us, 323, unfortunately at last only left 3 of us which is me, Zia Mun and her beloved direct senior - San Wee...... And this tour almost become a dating due to me..... Paiseh~ I wake up late..... (Z....+) Thanks Xiao Ling for being my emergency alarm clock and sorry to Zia Mun and San Wee senior......

Once San Wee senior and I leave UPM, we went to meet Zia Mun at KL Sentral, then 3 of us went to take the KL-Hop-On-Hop-Off bus to our destination - KL Bird Park......

We reach KL Bird Park at 11.30am...... Once we step into the KL Bird Park, we were received warmly by birds......

...Birds fly here and there, birds song singing......






When I saw this Burung Kenyalang (Hornbill), it reminds me of my friend at Bumi Kenyalang...... Adrine, Soo Ching, Lily, Ben, Pris, Wilson, Careen, Felix, Lisa, Soon Hung, Xiu Bin, Liew Ling and Yvonne, I miss you all so much! I can't wait to see you all this coming July!!!

... And this red crane very grab wind head..... (-_-")


... Nonetheless, not all the birds are kind and cordial, some of them very sassy...... (-_-#)

Oii! Ke tepilah, don't block our road......

... Some of them very rude...... (#-#)

... Some of them very arrogant...... (-_-)


... Some of them very shy...... (..>_<..)

Umm~ 好害羞哦~

... Some of them very lazy...... (~.~)




... My favourite bird - Owl looks melancholy make me want to cry...... (T.T)



... And some of them looks very familiar...... (*.*)



Besides watching different species of bird, we took this chance to watch the bird show which performed by talented parrots and eagles......





We also went to the incubator room to see how chicks grow...... Look, one of the egg going to hatch! (*-*)


We went to watch ostrich too...... I redo something silly which I do during Standard 4 - I feed my palm to ostrich...... XP Initially, San Wee senior think I'm crazy but after that, he let his palm bite by ostrich too...... Both of us nothing but Zia Mun scare until stand far away from ostrich..... XD


Before we leave, we stroll around and we rest near the pond......

水帘洞!



I found Mandarin Duck here! This is the first time I saw Mandarin Duck in reality with my naked eyes......



...However, I was wondering are they really swim? From my observation, they like to play hide and seek then swimming...... (-_-")

Our tour doesn't end after a visit to KL Bird Park... After we leave Bird Park, I suggest going Planetarium which is not far from Bird Park......

Yup, I know Planetarium well...... I get to know this place when I joined NS......

I enjoy to run up these beautiful stairs, amazed by the beautiful scenery, but it seems torture to Zia Mun......



I thought San Wee senior will blame me brought him to visit such a small place, eventually, he is the person who enjoys the most...... He does enjoy this astronaut stuff!


A visit to Planetarium doesn't cost us a lot of time, we left after 40 minutes....... We then take KL Hop-On-Hop-Off bus to rove around KL, at last, we stop at Petaling Street for 'drunch', I mean Dinner + Lunch......

... We eat at Purple Cane Tea House the place where Zia Mun and I gathering with tuition classmate last time...... 3 of us love the concept of the tea house, the combination of tea house + restaurant + library...... Zia Mun and I drink tea until drunk, sorry for neglect you, San Wee senior...... 所谓:劝君更尽一杯茶,西出阳关无故人…… XD

... After 'drunch', we separate at Pasar Seni LRT Station...... That also means today tour was over, but San Wee senior got another plan......

"Let's go The Mines and eat another 1l ice cream..."

Serious???

San Wee senior, Wei Chuen senior and Guitar Sifu share 1l ice cream when they have done their final paper on 12 January (Actually my sifu just accompany them syok, his exam ends today...(=.=)); I also did the same thing after I finish my last paper yesterday, they found it disgust but it's sweet and enjoyable for me......


... I don't know why San Wee senior miss the disgusting feeling so sudden, nevertheless to have another 1l ice cream, I FEEL COOL! Neneneneneneneh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post