Tuesday 31 January 2012

北马之旅第5天- 单身谷,古吉打的堡垒 Northern Malaysia Trip 5th Day - Lembah Bujang, The Ancient Kedah Fort

"Ohaiyo Snowball!"

I greet Snowball once I finish brush my teeth and wash my face, seems like Snowball is in a good mood as she wake up this early and jogging with others cat......







My grandma prepare us a plentiful breakfast...... I can't believe Zia Mun could finish half plate of glutinous rice cake which my grandma use for Tian Gong ritual ceremony......

If you think our Northern Malaysia trip has over as we leave Penang, therefore you are definitely wrong..... Today, we are going to a famous historical place in Kedah which is Lembah Bujang.......

If you deny or don't know the exist of Lembah Bujang, I'm pretty sure you failed history subject often during secondary school......

Lembah Bujang is located at the foot of Gunung Jerai, Merbok, it was just 20 km away from Sungai Petani...... Lembah Bujang was well known with the Hindu-Buddha fortress at there, according to archeology. those fortress was built around  3rd to 4th century during the Ancient Kedah period, undoubtedly this is a precious history vestige......





After the visit to Lembah Bujang, 6 of us go to the Good Food Street at Sungai Petani, Zia Mun and Pei Li was surprise with the low price food at here...... We also enjoy Sungai Petani favorite dessert - Peanut Ice Blended......




I separate with them after the lunch, they go to Yong Ying's house while I go back to my grandma house to accompany my cousin brother before I leave my grandma house this evening......


Undergo the drought weather for a week in Sungai Petani and Penang, the heavy rain finally fall today.... No matter what, this weather condition doesn't prevent me to gather with them at Yong Ying's house for reunion steamboat dinner at evening....

In pace with the end of reunion dinner, it's time for me, Zia Mun, Pei Li, and San Wee senior to go railway station, we are going to leave soon, it's time to say goodbye to Yong Ying and Xiao Hua,  my grandma, uncles, aunts and cousins and also to this trip......

Tonight, 4 of us going to sleep overnight in train, once we wake up tomorrow morning, it will be a brand new February at KL, this means the northern trip has finally come to an end.



i believe it would be a whole year later when i go to Sg. Petani...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post