Tuesday 19 March 2013

You Took My Heart Away

Staring at the moon so blue 
Turning all my thoughts to you 
I was without hopes or dreams 
I tried to dull an inner scream but you 
Saw me through 

Walking on a path of air 
See your faces everywhere 
As you melt this heart of stone 
You take my hand to guide me home and now 
I'm in love 

You took my heart away 
When my whole world was gray 
You gave me everything 
And a little bit more 
And when it's cold at night 
And you sleep by my side 
You become the meaning of my life 

Living in a world so cold 
You are there to warm my soul 
You came to mend a broken heart 
You gave my life a brand new start and now 
I'm in love 



Holding your hand 
I won't fear tomorrow 
Here where we stand 
We'll never be alone 



You become the meaning of my life 
You become the meaning
You become the meaning of, my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post