Thursday 22 May 2014

Early Spring Melodies Symphony Ochestra

Orchestra, wonderful~

When I was invited to the Early Spring Melodies Symphony by Benjamin and Yen Wei, a friend from Music course and also a performer in this orchestra, I was so excited. My first time watching orchestra? Nope, I have experienced it several times during primary school age, however, the last time I watch orchestra was 12 years ago in Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. 

Actually, I have a lot of chances to watch orchestra in UPM, but I miss it, again and again, the most regrettable is I have missed the Zhong Hua Chinese Orchestra for 3 years consecutively, since the first year in UPM, and I'm now in final year, I guess I don't have the chance to watch the UPM Zhong Hua Chinese Orchestra... (T.T)

I was told by my Yen Wei that they are having this orchestra every year and this year they name it "Early Spring Melodies", this means I miss their orchestra for previous 2 years too...

No matter, tonight I succeed to make myself into this orchestra, waiting for Benjamin and Cindy.... (=.=)

Both of them release my airplane, at last, leaving me alone waiting for the orchestra to begin at Panggung Percubaan...

... Then, something unexpected happened, someone called my name from behind...

Actually, it was 2 person called me, Anne my Bakti Siswa friend and another one were Jowynia...

"Hey, are watching this alone?"

"I guess yes, peoples that promise to come with me seems absent."

"Then, come and sit with me."

I walk to her and sitting at the place at her left. 8 years ago, I met Jowynia at a PMR seminar at KDU, I was sat at the place at her left... Tonight we meet again, in the same position, haha~ XD    



Early Spring Melodies Symphony Orchestra starts at 8pm. The orchestra is conducted by Jennifer Teng, and it performs by the student from Music course. They perform Egmont Overture, Op. 84, Sylvia Pizzicati, Hungarian Dance and Symphony No.40 in G minor.


The whole orchestra is totally intoxicating, beautiful melodies surrounding me in a garden... The orchestra ends at early 9.30pm, but I wish to listen more...

I met some of my friends behind the stage...



Hui Jie,  My NS camp friend, and Form 6 schoolmates, I knew her since 2009 tonight she is the percussionist of this great performance! 



Then I meet Evangel and Yen Wei, musicians that join Lang Chao Drama Club with me during the first semester.


Well done musicians, great performance tonight!

 Lastly, I met people with a red and white blouse, that release my airplane tonight... (-_-#)




Instead of giving me a reasonable explanation, they grab me out for supper... (-...-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post