Saturday 31 December 2016

Review 2016 In Retrospect


2016 of me……

People tend to use the word ‘disaster’ to describe the year 2016, due to political and financial instability for the whole year 2016… Ya, 2016 is a disaster year for me too, especially at my job, 2 people working for a TV programme for almost one year, and this situation still continues until today, days are getting tough, however as I went to the tough day, I experienced more and became more skilled in my job, so it’s wasn’t everything bad when it comes to disaster. As you can see, even our country has survived political and financial instability in 2016, but for the sports part, we’ve reached the golden era, we won 4 Silver and 1 Bronze for Rio Olympics, 3 Gold and 1 Bronze for Rio Paralympics, these are the best records in our sport's history. So, no matter me, or Malaysians, stay positive and do our best for the coming year, the coming challenges.

I will briefly review my 2016……

Who and what I met and lost in the year 2016?


MET


1. Friends from Interviewees


2. MCA politicians


3. My university senior who is currently studying in Taiwan at Kuching coincidentally


4. My 18 years old crush 

LOST


1. One of my favourite place, Petaling Street Popular Bookstore


2. My ex-colleague, Cash KH
3. My NS Buddhist Class senior – Yeng Siew Khuan 

Conclusion: ...And also Princess Leia, George Michael, David Bowie…… For me, too many people loss unexpectedly in 2016. (T.T)

What I have done in the year 2016?

1. Traveled and explored around Klang Valley by new LRT route


2. Organize primary school gathering 


3. Organize 2 mini NS gathering


4. Organize the first KLCC Bookfest co-worker gathering since we separated after the event in 2013

5. Attended my very first Form 6 gathering since I finished my Form 6, and I joined 2 Form 6 gathering in total in 2016



6. Joined a few university gathering, with senior, coursemates and also PAP mates



7. Succeeded My direct family 4 generation gathering for the first time after graduated from UPM


8. Wrote Chinese New Year card for friends in Malaysia and also oversea


9. Attended 3 major annual event in UPMDogathon, PAP and Chinese Orchestra Concert


10. Attended 2 session UPM convocation




11. Attended 1 university senior wedding and 1 Form 6 classmate wedding, this is the first time I attend Malay wedding 


12. Challenged ESCAPE ROOM game for the first time


13. Interviewed 100th person in my job as a reporter


14. Wore Kimono for the second time since the first in 2013



15. Made Chocolate Tangyuan for my beloved university friends again after I stopped for 1 year, this is the first time I do after I graduated from university



16. Tried Japanese BBQ for the first time


17. Tried LLAO LLAO for the first time and later fall in love with it


18. Ate Café Benne Bingsu for 3 times


19. Ate Kyochon Chicken twice in a week



20. Received birthday wishes form Whatsapp for the first time


Conclusion:  I think this part is getting lesser as my life is getting busy, it is obvious as you can see I’m writing my blog lesser compare to the time in university. But I will still continue recording down the moment I treasured in my blog.

Where I have traveled in the year 2016?

1. Bako National Park, Sarawak, fourth national park I explored, after Gunung Ledang National Park, Kinabalu Park and Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine National Park 



2. Bau, Sarawak


3. Annah Rais Hotspring, Sarawak


4. Bukit Tinggi, Pahang


5. Pulau Ketam, Selangor 



6. FRIM, Kepong



7. Putrajaya Royal FLORIA Festival 2016


8. Newly open Sunway Velocity Mall



9. Family Mart, a Japanese convenience shop that just introduced to Malaysia



10. Went back to UPM for 5 times! (Because I miss my university)



11. Went back to my primary school, SJK Kwong Hon that I miss so much


Conclusion: As a reporter, you travel a lot for a job, at the same time, you travel less for your own desire

Which movie I have watched in the year 2016?

1. 西游记之孙悟空三打白骨精 THE MONKEY KING 2 IN 3D AH BOY TO MEN 3
2. OLABOLA
3. 美人鱼 THE MERMAID
4. ZOOTOPIA
5. 我们的故事 LONG LONG TIME AGO
6. 我来自纽约 THE KID FROM THE BIG APPLE
7. ME BEFORE YOU
8. NOW YOU SEE ME 2
9. 楼下的房客 THE TENANT DOWNSTAIR
10. 부산행 TRAIN TO BUSAN
11. THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS
12. STORK
13. 君の名は YOUR NAME



Conclusion:  This part is the only improvement part for 2016. I just realize that most of the movies I watch are related to animals.

When was the most unforgettable day for me in the year 2016?

1. 1 June 2016 - Met Soo Ching, one of my best friend in NS after almost a year we separate


2. 8 July 2016 – Re-travelled Sarawak after 4 years, and fulfill almost all the wishes that didn’t accomplish in previous travel


3. 2 August 2016 - Met Adrine, one of my best friend in NS after 3 years ago, and celebrate our 7 years friendship



Conclusion:  2016 is a busy year for me, but I have 5-6 days off because of these, this is also the reason why these days are unforgettable for me.


To sum up, be positive, be prepare for more challenges in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post